Monday, August 21, 2006

Help!

Wow, it's been a while, folks. Thanks to Bill and Pete for filling in for me. Sorry abou that missing week in the middle. There was some confusion and last-minute situations that came up. Regardless, I have travelled across the country and saw pretty much everything worth seeing: Mount Rushmore, the Grand Canyon, Lollapalooza, the Rocky Mountains, the Mississippi River, Las Vegas. It was a great time and now I've settled in Los Angeles. I'm eager and ready to get back into blogging, but I have a slight problem. I never realized before yesterday that my MacBook does not come with a simple picture editing program. Comics.com posts Marmaduke as a GIF file. All I need is a program that will let me edit the caption. If you can help me out let me know. Otherwise I'll spend all afternoon trying to figure it out. Also, due to the time difference, please allow me three hours later in the day on average that the strips come out.
But please: if you know of a good OS X picture editor, leave it in the comments.

Good to be back,
-Jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home