Wednesday, December 06, 2006

CONTEST!!!!!! + News

Some news about the forthcoming weeks...

I am leaving Hollywood today for home (Richboro, PA). My roommates and I are taking the Southern route. Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Santa Fe, Mentone TX, San Antonio, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Greensboro NC, Washington DC along the way.

I'll be back in Richboro on December 17th. Until that time, our old friend Bill Benz will be blogging. Check out his blog Heads On Sticks & Ventriloquists.

A week or so after that, I'll be heading to Israel for my cousin's Bar Mitzvah. We'll have another guest blogger while I'm gone then. Who will it be? Patience...

I will be back here and blogging on a regular basis again around January 3rd. But in order to drum up enthusiasm while I'm gone, I am now announcing the very first Marmaduke Can Vote Submit Your Own Caption Sweepstakes !!!!!!

Here is the picture to work with:






















Anyone who reads this blog is eligible whether you have guest posted here in the past or not. Just submit your politically-themed caption in the comments here, email it to me, or whatever you gotta do. Just don't be anonymous so you can, you know, win...

Thanks everyone. Have a happy Hanukkah and I'll be back in on December 18th. Don't forget to submit something to my contest. Otherwise I'm gonna look really dumb.

Enjoy the music of William Benz in the meantime...

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marmaduke is running for Mark Foley's old seat.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Are you sure it's a good idea for Marmaduke to be taking advice on how to get today's youth interested in politics from Rob Lowe?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home