Friday, February 23, 2007

We Have A Winner!!

And the winner to the one year anniversary Submit Your Own Caption Sweepstakes is....

ME! Jon Katz! The creator of Marmaduke Can Vote! On this one year celebration what better way to celebrate the history of the strip than by proclaiming myself the winner of my own contest. Blogger, if you please...
























Cheap to proclaim myself the winner, you say? Why couldn't you think of anything better than a six-month-old Mark Foley reference? Sorry, Blogosphere, I am the longest-running Marmaduke humorist on the web. Now, can I finally get a link on Joe Mathlete's site?!




Thanks to Bill and Pete for filling in, Jay Cridlin for the article, and you for checking back every now and then. Always feel free to send me an email or comment if you love or hate this site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home