Sunday, December 17, 2006

THANK YOU!!

I just received word that in a field of contenders such as James Baker, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Kim Jong Il, Time Magazine chose me as its Person Of The Year!

Time journalist Lev Grossman writes:
For seizing the reins of the global media, for founding and framing the new digital democracy, for working for nothing and beating the pros at their own game, Time's Person of the Year for 2006 is you.


Couldn't have said it better myself, Lev. Yes, with this blog I have in fact beaten the pros at their own game. I'd like to thank my many readers, my girlfriend Anjuli, all of those who have supported me over the years, my manager, and my agent.

Expect regular postings again all this week and thank you, Bill, for filling in while I was gone.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this one's out of control, but funny. phun thymes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home